Global Specimen Retrieval Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 220.62 million to an estimated value of USD 307.79 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing health awareness among consumer is driving the market. Global Specimen Retrieval Market By Type (Non-Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems, Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems), Introducer Size (5/8 mm Introducer Size, 10 mm Introducer Size, 12/15 mm Introducer Size, 25 mm Introducer Size), Application (Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Urological Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2026
Few of the major competitors currently working in the specimen retrieval equipment market are Applied Medical Resources Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, GENICON, INC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, LaproSurge, Medtronic, Purple Surgical, Teleflex Incorporated, The Cooper Companies Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, CooperSurgical, Inc., Others.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-specimen-retrieval-market
With the use of expert solutions and proficient capabilities, Global Specimen Retrieval Market research report has been generated for your company. DBMR team has excellent resources in research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services which collectively take efforts for formulating this document. This report keeps marketplace clearly into the focus for the market insights and market analysis. It helps to draw the strategies about sales, marketing, and promotion as well as help understand the trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics. Specimen Retrieval Market research analysis report contains detailed data and information.
Specimen retrieval is used in n laparoscopic surgical procedures to temporarily contain specimen and facilitate their removal from the patient’s body. They are usually used in the invasive surgical procedures and designed to minimize the contamination of the abdominal cavity.
- Growing demand for minimally invasive surgery is driving the market.
- Awareness programs for minimally invasive surgeries
- Restricted access to system in emerging countries restraining the market growth.
- Non-Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems
- Detachable Specimen Retrieval System
By Introducer Size
- 5/8 mm Introducer Size
- 10 mm Introducer Size
- 12/15 mm Introducer Size
- 25 mm Introducer Size
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Urological Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Ethicon announce the launch of their PROXISURE™ suturing device designed to improve precision in minimally-invasive surgery. These advanced device has Ethicon endomechanical, suture and curved needle technologies. It is designed to improve the suturing precision in tight places. It will help the surgeon to reach the desired angle, control bites and secure knots.
- In June 2016, BioGenex announced the launch of the new Xmatrx Mini system which is compact, smart and flexible fully equipped workstation which will allow onboard processing from baking to final mounting without the need for hybridizers, forceps, coplin jars, water baths, rubber cement, PAP pens, or other special accessories. It is designed for efficiency and ease of use and is the intelligent choice for molecular pathology laboratories.
Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-specimen-retrieval-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Global specimen retrieval equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of specimen retrieval equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global specimen retrieval equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Table Of Contents: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
Part 06: Market Sizing
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
Part 08: Market Segmentation
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers And Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
Part 16: Appendix
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]