Global medical device connectivity market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 10.54 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising adoption of remote monitoring capabilities in healthcare services along with increasing the quality of services and safety of patients.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical device connectivity market are GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Cisco; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; iHealth Labs Inc.; Capsule Technologies, Inc.; Baxter; Cerner Corporation; Bernoulli; Medtronic; Silex Technology, Inc.; McKesson Corporation; NantHealth, Inc.; Infosys Limited; Lantronix, Inc.; Spectrum Medical; Digi International Inc.; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; eDevice and Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Insights in the report
- Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations.
- Market share and size of all the foremost industry players.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Medical Device Connectivity Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Francisco Partners announced that they had acquired Qualcomm’s business operation branded as “Qualcomm Life”. The acquired operations deal in providing end-to-end medical device connectivity across the different stages of healthcare services. The business operations will be divided into two organizations namely, “Capsule Technologies, Inc.” and “2net”. Capsule will provide connectivity capabilities of medical devices to hospitals while 2net will focus on providing a mobile platform for medical services.
- In January 2019, Baxter announced that they had acquired True Process. This acquisition includes “True Process’” “Vines” software platform which has been created to collect the patient data from devices connected at the bedside and normalization of these devices. This acquisition will help in greater innovations and provision of specific care healthcare services for individual patients.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Segmentation: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market
By Product & Service
- Integration Solution
- Telemetry Systems
- Connectivity Hubs
- Interface Devices
- Support & Maintenance Services
- Implementation & Integration Services
- Training Services
- Wireless Hardware
- Web Map Tile Service (WMTS)
- Wired Hardware
- Wired Technologies
- Wireless Technologies
- Hybrid Technologies
- Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Imaging & Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at :https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]